Laughing uproariously in public is sometimes inappropriate, which is why people feel most comfortable laughing in comedy clubs or into a jar in the bathroom. Let it all out with this GrouponLive deal.
- $41 for two tickets to The Legends of Comedy with London Lee (up to a $60 value) and two beers, glasses of wine, sodas, or water (up to a $12 value), plus two tickets to a future comedy or specialty-act show through November 17 (up to a $20 value; up to a $92 total value)
- Where: Catskills Comedy Club
- Seating: general admission
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to see the full schedule.<p>
Dates and Times
- Friday, May 17, at 8 p.m. Doors open at 7 p.m.
- Saturday, May 18, at 8 p.m. Doors open at 7 p.m.<p>
The Legends of Comedy with London Lee
In the 1960s, New Jersey comedian London Lee was the toast of the talk show circuit with his patented “Rich Kid” routine. While he actually was a wealthy lad, London Lee mined his luck in life for comic material and developed a satirical act that stuck it to the bourgeoisie. “I was a lonely kid, so my father bought me a German Shepard to play with. Not a dog,” says the comic. His wry talents got him noticed on stages of all sorts—he appeared on The Tonight Show with Johnny Carson, was handpicked by Mick Jagger to open for the Rolling Stones, performed before Frank Sinatra in Vegas for 18 years, and most historically, did a set on The Ed Sullivan Show minutes before The Beatles made their television debut. Now in his late ’70s, the current “Rich Adult” returns with tales of upper-class woes delivered with a veteran showman’s panache.