What You'll Get
- One ticket to see Cavalia: Odysseo
- When: April 3, 5, or 6
- Where: Marymoor Park
- Door time: one hour before showtime
- Ticket values include all fees.
36 Seating and Performance Options Available
- Choose your performance time and seating section upon purchase
- Rendez-Vous options include a pre-show buffet dinner, hosted bar, desserts during intermission, and an exclusive post-show stable visit. Parking is included with the Rendez-Vous options, but general parking is $15 and must be paid at the entrance.
- Green section has a partially obstructed view
- Click here to view the seating chart
There are no shuffling clowns or pacing lions beneath Cavalia: Odysseo’s white big top. Instead, a peek inside reveals a three-dimensional forest complete with clouds moving overhead, blue waters lapping at the land, and horses grazing contemplatively. Real horses. But far from ordinary horses.
In a theatrical display of human-equine bonding more inspiring than seeing a pony braid a little girl’s hair, 47 acrobats, dancers, and gymnasts share the ring with more than 60 multitalented steeds. The horses play a role in every spectacular trick—whether their riders are twisting into handstands atop the saddle or twirling on aerial silks tied to the horse’s bridle—all while a video backdrop as large as three IMAX screens handles the scene changes.
A live band and a real carousel add extra dimensions to the immersive experience. The production’s extravagance is designed for maximum thrills, which comes as no surprise: it boasts a budget of $30 million and arose from the luminescent brain of one of the cofounders of Cirque du Soleil.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Apr 7, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting day of show for a ticket at venue will call. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Marymoor Park. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Cavalia USA Inc.'s current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.