- One ticket to see Cavalia: Odysseo
- When: select show times available; October 15–26
- Where: PEPSI Center
- Door time: one hour before showtime
- Ticket values include all fees.
Wednesday and Thursday
- $89 for orange-section seating (up to $122 value)
- $110 for gold-section seating (up to $152 value)
- $135 for rendez-vous silver or bronze VIP section seating (up to $217 value)
- $144 for rendez-vous gold VIP section seating (up to $232 value)
Friday, Saturday and Sunday
- $96 for orange-section seating (up to $132 value)
- $117 for gold-section seating (up to $161.99 value)
- $141 for rendez-vous silver or bronze VIP section seating (up to $227 value)
- $150 for rendez-vous gold VIP section seating (up to $242 value)
Rendez-Vous VIP seating includes:
- Access to the VIP lounge, which opens 90 minutes before showtime
- Center-row seating
- Pre-show buffet dinner
- Hosted bar
- Desserts during intermission
- An Odysseo souvenir
- Exclusive post-show stable visit
There are no shuffling clowns or pacing lions beneath Cavalia: Odysseo’s white big top. Instead, a peek inside reveals a three-dimensional forest complete with clouds moving overhead, blue waters lapping at the land, and horses grazing contemplatively. Real horses. But far from ordinary horses.
In a theatrical display of human-equine bonding more inspiring than seeing a pony braid a little girl’s hair, 47 acrobats, dancers, and gymnasts share the ring with more than 60 multitalented steeds. The horses play a role in every spectacular trick—whether their riders are twisting into handstands atop the saddle or twirling on aerial silks tied to the horse’s bridle—all while a video backdrop as large as three IMAX screens handles the scene changes.
A live band and a real carousel add extra dimensions to the immersive experience. The production’s extravagance is designed for maximum thrills, which comes as no surprise: it boasts a budget of $30 million and arose from the luminescent brain of one of the co-founders of Cirque du Soleil.