What You'll Get
- One ticket to see Cavalia: Odysseo
- When: select dates, February 27—March 8
- Where: Dr. Pepper Ballpark
- Door time: one hour before showtime
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
Weekday (Tuesday-Thursday) Seating Options:
- $100 for orange-section seating (up to $122 value)
- $124 for gold-section seating (up to $152 value)
- $156 for rendez-vous silver or bronze VIP section seating (up to $217 value)
- $166 for rendez-vous gold VIP section seating (up to $232 value)
Weekend (Friday-Sunday) Seating Options:
- $108 for orange-section seating (up to $132 value)
- $132 for gold-section seating (up to $162 value)
- $163 for rendez-vous silver or bronze VIP section seating (up to $227 value)
- $173 for rendez-vous gold VIP section seating (up to $242 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
Rendez-Vous VIP seating includes:
- Access to the VIP lounge, which opens 90 minutes before showtime
- Center-row seating
- Pre-show buffet dinner
- Hosted bar
- Desserts during intermission
- An Odysseo souvenir
- Exclusive post-show stable visit
- Wine, beer, and champagne
There are no shuffling clowns or pacing lions beneath Cavalia: Odysseo’s white big top. Instead, a peek inside reveals a three-dimensional forest complete with clouds moving overhead, blue waters lapping at the land, and horses grazing contemplatively. Real horses. But far from ordinary horses.
In a theatrical display of human-equine bonding more inspiring than seeing a pony braid a little girl’s hair, 47 acrobats, dancers, and gymnasts share the ring with more than 60 multitalented steeds. The horses play a role in every spectacular trick—whether their riders are twisting into handstands atop the saddle or twirling on aerial silks tied to the horse’s bridle—all while a video backdrop as large as three IMAX screens handles the scene changes.
A live band and a real carousel add extra dimensions to the immersive experience. The production’s extravagance is designed for maximum thrills, which comes as no surprise: it boasts a budget of $30 million and arose from the luminescent brain of one of the co-founders of Cirque du Soleil.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Mar 8, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem day of show for a ticket at venue will call. Must show valid ID matching name on Groupon at the venue. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must redeem together to sit together. Discount reflects Cavalia USA Inc's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.