What You'll Get
- One ticket to CBE Hall of Fame Classic college basketball tournament
- When: November 24 and 25
- Where: Sprint Center
- Seating: Sections 101–103, 109–114, or 120–122
- Door time: 90 minutes before the first game
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart. (Note: Though the dates are from last year, the seating is the same for 2014.)
- $15 for the semifinal doubleheader on Monday, November 24, at 6 p.m. ($33.75 value)
- $15 for the finals doubleheader on Tuesday, November 25, at 6 p.m. ($33.75 value)
- $28 for both days, including all four semifinal and final games ($67.50 value)
CBE Hall of Fame Classic
As the 2014–2015 NCAA season gets underway, the CBE Hall of Fame Classic introduces this year’s class of top talent with a tournament featuring some of the premier programs in college basketball. The action tips off with a semifinal game between the Maryland Terrapins and the Arizona State Sun Devils, who suffered a heartbreaking first-round loss in last year’s NCAA tournament. Once the dust settles from the opening showdown, the Alabama Crimson Tide take the court against the Iowa State Cyclones in a battle for the squeakiest sneakers. On Tuesday, the winners and losers of Monday’s contests will face each other to determine first and third place, respectively,
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 10 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting 11/21 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Sprint Center. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Sprint Center's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 90 minutes before showtime. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.