What You'll Get
- $29 for a single-day ticket (up to $57 value)
- $59 for a two-day ticket (up to $104 value)
- Seating: sections 101–103, 109–114, or 120–122
- Click here to view the seating chart
- Monday, November 21: Georgia vs. George Washington at 6 p.m.; UAB vs. Kansas at 8 p.m.
- Tuesday, November 22: Consolation game at 6:30 p.m.; Championship game at 9 p.m.
CBE Hall of Fame Classic
As the 2016–2017 NCAA season gets underway, the 16th annual CBE Hall of Fame Classic introduces this year’s class of top talent in college basketball. The action tips off on the Monday before Thanksgiving with a semifinal matchup between the George Washington Colonials and the Georgia Bulldogs. Once the final buzzer sounds on that game and the ball gets refilled with jello for that extra bounce, the UAB Blazers will attempt to tame a star-studded Kansas Jayhawks squad. That’s no easy feat, considering the latter team is a three-time champion of the NCAA and reached the Elite 8 in this past spring’s tournament. On Tuesday, the winners and losers of Monday’s contests will face each other to determine first and third place, respectively,
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of game for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.