- $22 for a one-day pass ($39.25 value)
- $37 for a two-day pass ($78.50 value)
- Seating: sections 101–103, 109–114, or 120–122
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- Monday, November 23: Missouri vs. Kansas St. at 6 p.m.; Northwestern vs. North Carolina at 8 p.m.
- Tuesday, November 24: Consolation game at 6:30 p.m.; Championship game at 9 p.m.
CBE Hall of Fame Classic
As the 2015–2016 NCAA season gets underway, the 15th annual CBE Hall of Fame Classic introduces this year’s class of top talent in college basketball. The action tips off on the Monday before Thanksgiving with a semifinal matchup between the Missouri Tigers and Kansas St. Wildcats. Once the final buzzer sounds on that game and the ball gets refilled with jello for that extra bounce, the Northwestern Wildcats will attempt to tame a star-studded UNC Tarheels. That’s no easy feat, considering the latter team is a five-time champion of the NCAA and reached the Sweet 16 in this past spring’s tournament. On Tuesday, the winners and losers of Monday’s contests will face each other to determine first and third place, respectively,