Classic-rock bands still reminisce about the days when riffs cost a nickel and gentlemen took off their hats whenever the Grim Reaper walked by. Cue up timeless tunes with this GrouponLive deal.
- One G-Pass to see Boston
- When: Sunday, July 20, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Cedar Park Center
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $38 for floor section 10 or 12, or bowl sections 103–105 or 119–121 (up to $60.49 value)
- $43 for rows P–BB of floor section 2; floor section 4, 6, 7, or 9; or bowl sections 106–109 or 115–118 (up to $65.60 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won't need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant's current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Boston's city of origin: Boston
- Boston's center: multi-instrumentalist Tom Scholz
- What Tom was doing while graduating from MIT in 1970: honing his skills as a songwriter
- What he was doing while working for Polaroid post-graduation: recording Boston's demos in a basement studio he built himself
- How that worked out: he quit Polaroid when he started hearing "More Than a Feeling" on the radio
- Record-setting record: Boston's self-titled debut became the best-selling pop debut in history until it was supplanted in 1986 by Whitney Houston
- Since then: they've sold more than 31 million albums
- Boston's sound: arena rock populated with monster riffs, youthful lyrics, and harmonies as tight as a unitard on an elephant
- Essential tracks: "Peace of Mind," "Amanda," "Smokin," and the immortal "More Than A Feeling"
H-E-B Center at Cedar Park
2100 Avenue Of The Stars
Cedar Park, TX 78613