- $18 for one G-Pass to see the O’Reilly Auto Parts Toughest Monster Truck Tour, plus a pit party pass (a $31.80 value)
- When: Friday, August 14, at 7:30 p.m. or Saturday, August 15, at 1 p.m. or 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Cedar Park Center
- Seating: rows K–R of sections 101–105, 108–116, or 119–122
- Door time: pit party begins two hours before the event
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- Click here to see more info about the venue
Pit party Schedule:
- Friday, August 14, 2015 from 5:30–6:30 p.m.
- Saturday, August 15, 2015 from 11 a.m.–12 p.m. OR 5:30–6:30 p.m., depending on option purchased.
Monster Truck lineup is subject to change without notice.
General parking is $10, and valet parking is $15. Cash only.
**How G-Pass Works:** Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
O’Reilly Auto Parts Toughest Monster Truck Tour
Led by the legendary Bigfoot, the O’Reilly Auto Parts Toughest Monster Truck Tour returns to the Cedar Park Center with six roaring monster trucks and a host of other high-flying acts. Celebrating 40 years of monster truck excellence, Bigfoot will entertain crowds by tearing around the arena over jumps, other cars, and massive piles of gemstones in honor of the truck’s ruby anniversary. Bigfoot will face off against other up-and-coming vehicles, including Tailgator and Big Kahuna. In addition to the monster trucks, fans can cheer on displays from freestyle motocross riders and the High-Fall Stunt Man as he sets himself on fire before leaping from the cat walk.