What You'll Get
- One G-Pass to see Judas Priest
- When: Thursday, May 14, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Cedar Park Center
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
Additional $15 fee for parking not included; $20 for valet, cash only.
- $26 for sections 103–105 or 119–121 (up to $50.74 value)
- $31 for sections 106–109 or 115–118 (up to $61.01 value)
- $44 for general-admission floor (up to $72.04 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- 1969: the year that Judas Priest formed in Birmingham, England to rock the petals off flower children’s heads and put an end to the Summer of Love
- The formula that made them metal gods: twin lead guitars from Glenn Tipton and Richie Faulkner, Rob Halford’s operatic vocals, and a love of biking that informs their fashion sense and songs like “Hell Bent for Leather”
- 1980: the year that the US caught on to the band with “Breaking the Law” and “Living After Midnight”
- 2010: the year Halford and co. received a long-overdue Grammy for “Dissident Aggressor”
- 2014: the year the band returned with all engines revving with their back-to-basics album, Redeemer of Souls, which Rolling Stone said “is proof that Priest can still call themselves metal’s defenders of the faith.”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 14, 2015. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Not redeemable on mobile app. Use for admission at Cedar Park Center on 5/14. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Doors open 1hr before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher-availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Add. $15 fee for parking; $20 valet, cash only Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.