Reliving America’s frontier days has been a trying task ever since Hollywood Westerns fell out of vogue and your 10-gallon hat was ruined by that 10-gallon guacamole recipe. Go west with this GrouponLive deal.<p>
- One G-Pass to the Cedar Park Pro Rodeo
- Where: Cedar Park Center
- Door time: One hour before event
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.<p>
- $13 for seating in rows D–F of sections 101–103 or 121–122, or rows D–R of sections 104–106 or 118–120 (up to a $26.69 value)
- $15 for seating in rows D–R of sections 107–109 or 115–117 (up to a $31.80 value)<p>
Dates and Times
- Friday, June 20 at 7:30 p.m. – Cedar Park Pro Rodeo
- Saturday, June 21 at 7:30 p.m. – Cedar Park Pro Rodeo
- Sunday, June 22 at 4 p.m. – Cedar Park PBR Challenge
Parking at Cedar Park Pro Rodeo is cash-only.<p>
How G-Pass Works:</b> Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Cedar Park Pro Rodeo
The clatter of hooves scores the scene at Cedar Park Rodeo, where professionals take the ring to showcase their bull-riding bravado and other cowboy skills. On Friday and Saturday night, pros show their dominance over livestock in events including bareback riding, saddle bronc riding, bull riding, steer wrestling, and mutton busting. On Sunday, the Professional Bull Riders Touring Pro Division takes the ring, where they’ll attempt to stay aboard massive bulls. These riders are competing to qualify for the PBR: Built Ford Tough Series, where they can earn big payouts for their craft without threatening to blackmail a rodeo clown by revealing their identity.