- $16 for one G-Pass for seating in sections 101–104 or 120–122 (rows G–R) or sections 201–203 or 221–222B (rows S–U) (up to $25.15 value)
- $19 for one G-Pass for seating in sections 106–108 or 116–118 (rows G–R), sections 105, 109, 115, or 119 (rows A–R), or sections 101–104 or 120–122 (rows A–F) (up to $31.07 value)
- $22 for one G-Pass for seating in sections 106–108 or 116–118 (rows B–F) (up to $36.27 value) (Note: This option is not available for Saturday, June 18)
- Click here to view the seating chart
- Friday, June 17, at 7:30 p.m.
- Saturday, June 18, at 7:30 p.m.
- Sunday, June 19, at 6 p.m.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Cedar Park Rodeo
The clatter of hooves and the thunder of applause set the score to a ballet of bull-riding bravado at the Cedar Park Rodeo. Here professional wranglers take the ring to showcase their cowboy skills during three straight nights of dirt-flinging action. Guys and girls alike will pursue glory and prizes through competitions that touch on bareback riding, saddle bronc riding, bull riding, calf roping, barrel racing, and steer wrestling, which has become much more competitive since the steers learned the full nelson.