What You'll Get
Hockey combines the speed of basketball, the hard hits of football, and the glistening blades of competitive shaving. Study frozen fusion with this deal.
- $26 for game-day package for two to see the Cedar Rapids RoughRiders take on the Chicago Steel (a $51.50 total value)
- Where: Cedar Rapids Ice Arena, a.k.a. The Stable
- When: Friday, January 10, at 7:05 p.m.
- Seating: Center Ice, marked in blue on the seating chart
- Door time: 90 minutes prior to game-time
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.. <p>
- Two tickets (a $37.50 value)
- Two game programs (a $4 value)
- 10 chuck-a-pucks, which fans can throw at an on-ice target during intermissions in an effort to earn RoughRiders-themed prizes (a $10 value) <p>
The Scouting Report
With the USHL season well underway, the RoughRiders have skated their way squarely into Eastern Conference contention. With 15 wins through 28 games, the RoughRiders are primed for an ascent up the conference standings with a victory over the Chicago Steel. Forward Andrew Poturalski continues to thrive on the offensive end of the ice, amassing 10 goals and 17 assists to solidify his reputation as one of the league’s top scorers.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jan 10, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Redeem starting day of game for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at The Stable. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must redeem together to sit together. Discount reflects Cedar Rapids RoughRiders' current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 90 minutes before game time. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Cedar Rapids RoughRiders
Despite being a relatively young organization, the RoughRiders have done an impressive job of filling up their trophy case. The team officially moved from Mason City to Cedar Rapids in 1999, leaving behind their Huskies moniker in the process. It’s been one accomplishment after another ever since. In 2005, the RoughRiders claimed their first Clark Cup as champions of the USHL. That same season, they brought home the Anderson Cup, too, for posting the league’s best record during the regular season—a feat they repeated in 2011. RoughRiders fans have witnessed much of this success at the Cedar Rapids Ice Arena. Known affectionately as The Stable for its rowdy, but family friendly atmosphere, the arena echoes with clanging cowbells on game days to celebrate goals and drive away feral Zambonis lurking outside the building.