What You'll Get
- $20 for one G-Pass to see Grammy-winner Cedric Gervais with John Dahlback (up to $34.80 value)
- When: Saturday, February 8, at 9 p.m.
- Where: Echostage
- Section: general-admission standing
- Door time: 9 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.<p>
How G-Pass Works:</b> Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app.<p>
Cedric Gervais with John Dahlback
- Where you’ve heard Cedric Gervais’s hypnotic beats: on his Grammy-nominated remix of Lana Del Rey’s “Summertime Sadness,”
- Where else: in his remix of Katy Perry’s “Wide Awake”
- Where he got his start: at Le Queen Club in Paris, where he was the youngest resident DJ
- Where he can be found every Saturday night: on SiriusXM during his radio show Miamication
- But isn’t he French?: Miami Beach is his adopted home
- Where you can hear him outside of the clubs: in Michael Bay’s 2013 film Pain & Gain, which features two of his songs, including his hit “Molly”
- Home country of John Dahlback: Sweden
- What he does there: DJs, produces house music, goes by the stage names Kaliber and Huggotron, and probably looks at gorgeous landscapes on a regular basis
- His sound: a frenetic blend of techno house, trance, and electronica <p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Feb 8, 2014. Limit 8 per person. G-Pass not redeemable with mobile app. Use for admission at Echostage on 2/8. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event. Doors open at 9 p.m. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Must be 18 or older. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.