All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $19.50 for one ticket for mid floor seating (up to $47.50 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
- How you know CeeLo Green: as one-half of neo-soul/funk duo Gnarls Barkley, the artist behind the solo hit “Forget You,” and as a judge on NBC’s The Voice
- His sound: distinctive vocals over retro soul and R&B tracks with a Motown flair
- His look: eclectic ensembles that often include sunglasses, floor-length fur coats, and a pet cockatoo perched on his shoulder
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 8, 2016. Limit 15/person. Redeem 6/8 for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Zeiterion Theatre
Past rows of seats covered in crimson, past a red carpet that brings out the auditorium's regality, past a centerpiece chandelier that dangles from the ceiling with the quiet grace of a toddler climbing out of her crib, is a stage. Upon this stage, the Zeiterion Theatre explores the performing arts, hosting national and international performers who enlighten the community to other cultures and inspire the younger population to actively participate in the arts. Every year, Zeiterion, lovingly known as "The Z," also provides 5,000 free tickets to children and families with low incomes, working to make arts more accessible to all.