What You'll Get
- $29 for one ticket to see Celebrity Impersonators: The Edwards Twins (up to $32.60 value)
- When: Saturday, August 22, at 8:30 p.m.
- Where: The Greenwich Odeum
- Seating: general admission
- Door time: 8 p.m.
Celebrity Impersonators: The Edwards Twins
- What they look like without the makeup: each other—Anthony and Eddie Edwards are identical twins
- When that’s hardest to believe: when you see Sonny and Cher singing together on stage
- Some of their other personas: Barbra Streisand, Elton John, Bette Midler, Billy Joel, Andrea Bocelli, Rod Stewart, Liza Minnelli, Neil Diamond, George and Gracie, and Lady Gaga
- Their attitude towards impersonation: “If both the voice and the look is not right on, we won’t do it.”
- Carol Burnett’s role in getting them on stage: the pair grew up watching her show, and after she saw Eddie perform solo, she convinced him to team up with his brother
About Celebrity Impersonators: The Edwards Twins
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 22, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Redeem on 8/22 for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.