What You'll Get
- $30 for one ticket to see Michael Jackson HIStory Show (up to $66.75 value)
- When: Thursday, July 3, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Celebrity Theatre
- Seating: rows 14–25 of the B Ring
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Michael Jackson HIStory Show
- What it is: a musical biography that tells Michael Jackson’s story while recreating some of his most memorable performances and “shimones”
- Eras the show highlights: Jackson 5 through the 2000s
- Songs you can seat-dance to: 20 greatest hits including “ABC,” “Thriller,” “Beat It,” and “Smooth Criminal”
- Donning The King of Pop’s sequined glove: Kenny Wizz
- How Kenny inspires double takes: by looking, sounding, and dancing just like Jackson
- Where you’ve seen him before: playing MJ in the Las Vegas revue, Splash
- Who else you’ll see: choreographed dancers, a live band, at least one person trying to moonwalk
Celebrity Theatre’s distinctive in-the-round construction keeps show-goers close to the action, with no seat more than 70 feet from the performers. The slowly rotating stage ensures each audience member can bask in singers’ flashing smiles and search the backs of their heads for bonus flashing smiles.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 4, 2014. Redeem starting the day before the show for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Celebrity Theatre. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must redeem together to sit together. Discount reflects Celebrity Theatre's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Celebrity Theatre
Celebrity Theatre's distinctive in-the-round construction keeps show-goers close to the action, with no seat more than 70 feet from the performers. The slowly rotating stage ensures each audience member can bask in singers' flashing smiles and search the backs of their heads for bonus flashing smiles.