- $39 for one ticket to see Kids in the Hall (up to $55 value)
- When: Thursday, June 4, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Celebrity Theatre
- Seating: B-Ring, rows 14–25
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click here to view the seating chart
Kids in the Hall
- The Kids: from 1988–1994, the five-headed hydra of hilarity known as Kids in the Hall dominated the world of sketch comedy with an edgy, long-running series filled with absurd scenarios and even more absurd characters
- The Kids today: decades later, the Canadian Walk of Famers haven’t lost their bite as they tour with all new sketches and bring back a few fan favorites
- Dave Foley: besides playing beloved characters such as Mr. Heavyfoot, man-servant Hecubus, and TV’s most affable ax-murderer, Dave later starred in A Bug’s Life and NewsRadio
- Bruce McCulloch: adorably diminutive with a voice that makes you want to return his stolen bike wheel, Bruce created unforgettable personas such as the surly chauvinist Cabbage Head, endlessly inquisitive schoolchild Gavin, and pop starlet Tammy
- Kevin McDonald: fans know the troupe co-founder as Jerry Sizzler and the only talented member of Rod Torfulson’s Armada featuring Herman Menderchuk
- Mark McKinney: this perpetually youthful pillar of the group is responsible for some of the troupe’s best known bits, including the Chicken Lady and Mr. Tyzik, who is rumored to be crushing heads on this tour
- Scott Thompson: Scott broke ground as one of the few openly gay comics on television, which he unleashed best in his signature character—the catty, lisping Buddy Cole
Celebrity Theatre's distinctive in-the-round construction keeps show-goers close to the action, with no seat more than 70 feet from the performers. The slowly rotating stage ensures each audience member can bask in singers' flashing smiles and search the backs of their heads for bonus flashing smiles.