What You'll Get
- $30 for one ticket to see Wynonna and the Big Noise (up to $61 value)
- When: Friday, June 5 at 8 p.m.
- Where: Celebrity Theatre
- Seating: B-ring rows 14–25
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click here to view the seating chart
Wynonna and the Big Noise
- Wynonna’s last name: Judd
- Her former collaborator: her mother, Naomi, the other half of wildly popular country duo The Judds
- How wildly popular: They sold over 20 million albums, scored 5 Grammys, landed 14 number one hits, and inspired moms everywhere to try to convince their kids to join them in harmony
- When she dropped her last name: in 1992, when she released her eponymous, multi-platinum debut album
- Proof that subsequently adding elements of rock, blues, and R&B hasn’t sapped the country from her sound: her star on the Music City Walk of Fame, awarded in 2007
- Additional proof: “This record is me being as feisty as I’ve ever been and as country as I’ve ever felt,” she recently told the Montgomery News.
- Classic Wynonna tracks you might hear pumped up by her new band, The Big Noise: “Only Love,” “No One Else on Earth,” “My Strongest Weakness”
- New tracks you might hear: the latest, hard-rocking single “Something You Can’t Live Without” and teasers from the band’s upcoming album
- How Wynonna’s carrying on the family-band legacy: by including husband and drummer Michael Scott “Cactus” Moser in the Big Noise
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 6, 2015. Limit 25 per person. Redeem starting 6/3/2015 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on Groupon at Celebrity Theatre. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Celebrity Theatre's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Celebrity Theatre
Celebrity Theatre's distinctive in-the-round construction keeps show-goers close to the action, with no seat more than 70 feet from the performers. The slowly rotating stage ensures each audience member can bask in singers' flashing smiles and search the backs of their heads for bonus flashing smiles.