- $9 for one ticket to see Lyfe Jennings (up to $25 value)
- When: Thursday, July 16, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Celebrity Theatre
- Seating: B ring, rows 14–25
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Click to view the seating chart
- The name on his mailbox: Chester Jermaine Jennings
- The tools in his wheelhouse: guitar, bass, piano, and a confessional tenor voice
- The difficult path to his last album, Lucid: a two-year stint in the big house that fueled his lyrics with hope and introspection
- Pals he’s made along the way: Nas, Raekwon, Rick Ross, and Lil’ Boosie
- Dusky: the term he uses to describe his lyrical balance of darkness and light
- Lyfe Jennings songs that will transform your eyes into cartoon hearts: “Must Be Nice,” “S.E.X.,” “Let’s Stay Together,” and his “Gold” from his latest album, Tree of Lyfe
- Lyfe Jennings cover that honors, and some would say eclipses, the original: his acoustic take on Michael Jackson’s “Human Nature”
Celebrity Theatre's distinctive in-the-round construction keeps show-goers close to the action, with no seat more than 70 feet from the performers. The slowly rotating stage ensures each audience member can bask in singers' flashing smiles and search the backs of their heads for bonus flashing smiles.