What You'll Get
- $20 for one ticket for seating in the B-Ring, rows 14–25 (up to $40 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
- The Music: Working Class Hero’s musical revue covers Lennon’s years with the Beatles, the raucous times of his early ’70s solo career, and the quieter pop introspection of his final days with reverence, a cracker jack rhythm section, and a singer Otto D’Agnolo’s uncanny Lennon imitation
- The Tribute Art: As the music plays, artist Randall Hedden paints a massive portrait of Lennon on the spot
- The Photos: Fans can expect to be stunned by the works (and behind the scenes stories) of photographer David M. Spendel, who had the privilege of capturing John and Yoko during the recording sessions for Double Fantasy
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 10, 2015. Redeem starting 10/7 for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Celebrity Theatre
Celebrity Theatre's distinctive in-the-round construction keeps show-goers close to the action, with no seat more than 70 feet from the performers. The slowly rotating stage ensures each audience member can bask in singers' flashing smiles and search the backs of their heads for bonus flashing smiles.