Concert-goers sometimes leave with a memento handed down from the stage, such as a drumstick, a set list, or a plastic baggy full of famous-person sweat. Go home happy with this GrouponLive deal.
- $25 for one ticket to see Michael Bolton (up to a $59.75 value)
- When: Tuesday, August 13, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Celebrity Theatre
- Seating: rows 14–25 of the B-ring
- Door time: the club's doors open at 5:30 p.m. and the theatre's doors open at 6:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- Things that sound better when sung by Michael Bolton: soul classics, soaring adult-contemporary pop, the plot of Pirates of the Caribbean
- YouTube views of Michael Bolton dressing up as Erin Brockovich in The Lonely Island's "Jack Sparrow" video: more than 107 million (and counting)
- What those viewers don't know: Bolton started his career as a hard rocker touring with Ozzy Osbourne.
- Number of albums and singles sold: more than 53 million
- Dollars his charitable foundation has raised: more than 3.7 million
- Who he's written songs for: Cher, Kiss, Barbra Streisand
- Who he's written songs with: Bob Dylan
- Title of his recent memoir: The Soul of It All: My Music, My Life
- Motown staples that appear on his latest album: "What's Going On," "Ain't No Mountain High Enough," "Signed, Sealed, Delivered"
- Current state of his tenor/countertenor pipes: rustproof
Celebrity Theatre's distinctive in-the-round construction keeps show-goers close to the action, with no seat more than 70 feet from the performers. The slowly rotating stage ensures each audience member can bask in singers' flashing smiles and search the backs of their heads for bonus flashing smiles.
90% of 162 customers recommend
“I liked the rotating stage. Also, due to the fact that the theater doesn't hold too many people, it makes a private party experience.”
“Any seat is a great seat in this theater in the round!”
“Redeem you're tickets in advance for better seats”