What You'll Get
Concert-goers sometimes leave with a memento handed down from the stage, such as a drumstick, a set list, or a plastic baggy full of famous-person sweat. Go home happy with this GrouponLive deal.
- $25 for one ticket to see Michael Bolton (up to a $59.75 value)
- When: Tuesday, August 13, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Celebrity Theatre
- Seating: rows 14–25 of the B-ring
- Door time: the club's doors open at 5:30 p.m. and the theatre's doors open at 6:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- Things that sound better when sung by Michael Bolton: soul classics, soaring adult-contemporary pop, the plot of Pirates of the Caribbean
- YouTube views of Michael Bolton dressing up as Erin Brockovich in The Lonely Island's "Jack Sparrow" video: more than 107 million (and counting)
- What those viewers don't know: Bolton started his career as a hard rocker touring with Ozzy Osbourne.
- Number of albums and singles sold: more than 53 million
- Dollars his charitable foundation has raised: more than 3.7 million
- Who he's written songs for: Cher, Kiss, Barbra Streisand
- Who he's written songs with: Bob Dylan
- Title of his recent memoir: The Soul of It All: My Music, My Life
- Motown staples that appear on his latest album: "What's Going On," "Ain't No Mountain High Enough," "Signed, Sealed, Delivered"
- Current state of his tenor/countertenor pipes: rustproof
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 14, 2013. Redeem starting 8/6 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on Groupon at Celebrity Theatre. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Celebrity Theatre's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Celebrity Theatre
Celebrity Theatre's distinctive in-the-round construction keeps show-goers close to the action, with no seat more than 70 feet from the performers. The slowly rotating stage ensures each audience member can bask in singers' flashing smiles and search the backs of their heads for bonus flashing smiles.