- $40 for one G-Pass for seating in mezzanine D or E, rows CC–FF (up to $69.50 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- What it is: A celebration of St. Patrick’s Day starring renowned singers Phil Coulter, Andy Conney, and Geraldine Branagan, as well as the Irish Pops Ensemble
- How you know Phil Coulter: Nicknamed “Ireland’s Musical Ambassador,” he’s penned 23 platinum records, performed at the White House, and even dreamed up the wildly popular Celtic Thunder tour. He also just released Echoes of Home, a collection of classic Celtic songs.
- How you know Andy Cooney: As “Irish America’s favorite son,” a title bestowed by the New York Times. He formed the now-acclaimed New York Tenors in 2011, and his latest album, Bright Brand New Day, was produced by none other than Phil Coulter.
- How you know Geraldine Branagan: As the hit-maker behind songs including “Will Ye Go Lassie Go” and “Woman’s Heart,” which have helped her pack the likes of Carnegie Hall and Dublin’s National Concert Hall.