All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $20 for two tickets for best-available seating (up to $82 value)
- Thursday, March 1, at 7:30 p.m., at Linton Middle School in Penn Hills
- Saturday, March 3, at 7:30 p.m., at the Palace Theatre in Greensburg
- Thursday, March 15, at 7:30 p.m., at Carnegie Music Hall in Oakland
River City Brass: “Celtic Hurricane”
- The Theme: Triumphant brass, jubilant pipes, and energetic drums celebrate the fresh growth and renewal that comes with spring.
- The Program: Expect to hear vernal tunes such as Riverdance, Lord of the Dance, and Caledonia.
- River City Brass: Made up of 28 brass musicians on trombones, tubas, trumpets, and more, River City Brass has been performing for more than 30 years and is led by the world-celebrated conductor and tuba soloist James Gourlay.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Mar 15, 2018. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must redeem together to sit together. Merchant is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About River City Brass
Founded in hopes of bringing about a revival of the American brass band, River City Brass aims to share the uniquely joyous art form with audiences across Pennsylvania. And for the past 30-odd years, the group has done just that. River City Brass’s 28-piece ensemble—some of whom have been members since the early ’80s—play more than 50 concerts annually. Their programs span continents and centuries, with every performance bringing a new showcase of styles. Modern music, classical pieces, big-band jazz, and show tunes have all passed through RCB’s bright cornets, chortling tubas, and crisp percussion.