- One ticket to see the Celtic Tenors
- When: Sunday, March 16, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: The Paramount
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $29 for rows G–Q of floor section 101 or 102 (up to $58 value)
- $21 for the rear mezzanine section (up to $42 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Uniting Catholic and Protestant, Northern and Southern, the three Celtic Tenors embody harmony in more ways than one. Picked up by EMI after a spur-of-the-moment audition in 2000, Matthew Gilsenan, James Nelson, and Daryl Simpson soon exploded onto the world stage by channeling the works of songsmiths including Freddie Mercury and Roy Orbison through their lilting operatics. Although Irish-flavored, dulcet-toned versions of popular songs ranging from “All Out of Love” to “Lay Down Sally” remain a specialty, the 2011 album Feels Like Home proves the traditional tunes of the Emerald Isle are never far from the trio’s hive mind.
An oasis for arts-loving crowds tired of taking malfunctioning teleporters to Long Island, the cavernous, recently renovated Paramount draws in major acts to spare fans stressful commutes. The buxom venue buzzes with a true rock ‘n’ roll vibe, beaming with a nocturnal color scheme decorated with whimsical local art and exposed brick walls.