- One G-Pass to see Celtic Thunder
- When: Thursday, February 12, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Bayou Music Center
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $27 for seating in sections 104–106 (up to $53.04 value)
- $45 for seating in sections 101–103 (up to $90.97 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- How Celtic Thunder rolls: with a lilting rumble of five beautiful male voices backed by an eight-piece ensemble of traditional Irish instruments
- Their debut: at the Helix in Dublin in 2007
- How many albums they’ve released since then: 11
- Their traditional Irish ballads: “Danny Boy,” “The Isle of Innisfree,” “Carrickfergus,” “Noreen,” “My Irish Molly O”
- Their Irishized American classics: “Galway Girl,” “Cat’s in the Cradle,” “Hallelujah,” “Bad Bad Leroy Brown”
Bayou Music Center
Part arena, part club, and all about the music, Bayou Music Center has catered to listeners of all tastes since it opened in 1997. James Brown, Steely Dan, Nickelback, and Etta James have all graced the spacious stage, drawn to its dazzling light displays and high-tech audio equipment. The facility also has various bars throughout, from an industrial taproom with corrugated steel walls to a lounge with neon drapery, oriental rugs, and cushy sofas.