What You'll Get
At the wildest concerts, singers have been known to throw themselves into the crowd and end their sentences with prepositions. Be shocked and appalled with this deal.
- $25 for one G-Pass package to HOB 20th Anniversary Presents Hollywood Undead (up to a $68 total value)
- When: Friday, July 12, at 6:30 p.m.
- Where: The Dome at Oakdale
- Section: standing-room-only general admission
- Door time: 5:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees. <p>
Included in the Package
- One G-Pass ticket (a $35 value)
- Skip-the-line access (a $5 value)
- Coat check (a $3 value)
- Groupon Elite Parking (a $25 value) <p>
**How G-Pass Works:** Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. <p>
**G-Pass Package Instructions:** Please use the Cook Hill Road entrance to access reserved Groupon parking lot. You must display your printed G-Pass ticket. Please present your printed G-Pass ticket at the Groupon check-in table located at the front entrance to the theater to receive your vouchers for coat check, line-skipping, and concessions.<p>
HOB 20th Anniversary Presents Hollywood Undead
- HOB 20th Anniversary headliners: Hollywood Undead and Escape the Fate
- Band names you’ll get branded into your forehead after the show: All Hail the Yeti and 3 Pill Morning
- Musical styles of Hollywood Undead: party rock, party hip-hop, party dance, party metal
- Their single “Been to Hell” ranked fifth on AOL Radio’s “Top 10 Rock Songs of 2011”
- Number of albums they’ve sold worldwide: roughly as many as there are people in Iowa (3 million)
- Number of members of Hollywood Undead with funny pseudonyms: all six
- Most ironic name: “Funny Man”
- Strangest name in context: Danny
- Escape the Fate songs worth making chiropractor appointments in advance for: “This War is Ours (The Guillotine II),” “Ten Miles Wide,” “The Flood”
- Escape the Fate’s sound: post-hardcore metal
- The most metal All Hail the Yeti EP title: Trees on Fire with Songs of Blood
- 3 Pill Morning songs that say it all in one-word titles: “Rain,” “Skin,” “Loser” <p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 12, 2013. Limit 8 per person. G-Pass not redeemable with mobile app. Use for admission at The Dome at Oakdale on 7/12. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher\. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Live Nation's current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.