What You'll Get
- One G-Pass to The Very Best of Celtic Thunder Tour 2015
- When: Saturday, April 11, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Orpheum Theatre
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $30 for balcony rows S–Z (up to $53.45 value)
- $45 for balcony rows D–R (up to $68.85 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
The Very Best of Celtic Thunder Tour 2015
- How Celtic Thunder rolls: with a lilting rumble of five harmonious male voices, backed by a band of traditional Irish instrumentalists on an extravagant stage
- Their debut: at the Helix in Dublin in 2007
- Two years later: they’d topped Billboard’s World Albums chart and dominated ITunes World Album downloads in the U.S., Canada, and Australia
- Where you’ve seen them: on their numerous public television specials, performing at The White House and the Pentagon, and in those dreams where you eat the mythical Salmon of Knowledge’s iPod
- What makes this tour the very best: the vocalists will perform the most popular songs from their catalogue
- Ballads and jigs you’ll likely hear: “Heartland,” “Galway Girl,” the signature anthem “Ireland’s Call,” plus solo hits from the principal singers such as “Danny Boy” and “The Dutchman”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Apr 11, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Use for admission at Orpheum Theatre on 4/11. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.