- One G-Pass to The Very Best of Celtic Thunder Tour 2015
- When: Saturday, April 11, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Orpheum Theatre
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $30 for balcony rows S–Z (up to $53.45 value)
- $45 for balcony rows D–R (up to $68.85 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
The Very Best of Celtic Thunder Tour 2015
- How Celtic Thunder rolls: with a lilting rumble of five harmonious male voices, backed by a band of traditional Irish instrumentalists on an extravagant stage
- Their debut: at the Helix in Dublin in 2007
- Two years later: they’d topped Billboard’s World Albums chart and dominated ITunes World Album downloads in the U.S., Canada, and Australia
- Where you’ve seen them: on their numerous public television specials, performing at The White House and the Pentagon, and in those dreams where you eat the mythical Salmon of Knowledge’s iPod
- What makes this tour the very best: the vocalists will perform the most popular songs from their catalogue
- Ballads and jigs you’ll likely hear: “Heartland,” “Galway Girl,” the signature anthem “Ireland’s Call,” plus solo hits from the principal singers such as “Danny Boy” and “The Dutchman”