- $29.50 for one G-Pass to see Celtic Thunder (up to $62.50 value)
- When: Sunday, December 7, at 7 p.m.
- Where: NYCB Theatre at Westbury
- Seating: rows O–S of section B, F, or G
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- How Celtic Thunder rolls: with a lilting rumble of five beautiful male voices backed by traditional Irish instruments and—on this tour—a live symphony orchestra
- Their debut: at the Helix in Dublin in 2007
- How many albums they’ve released since then: 11
- Their traditional Irish ballads: “Danny Boy,” “The Isle of Innisfree,” “Carrickfergus,” “Noreen,” “My Irish Molly O”
- Their Irishized American classics: “Galway Girl,” “Cat’s in the Cradle,” “Hallelujah,” “Bad Bad Leroy Brown”
NYCB Theatre at Westbury
More than half a century ago, three partners raised a vibrant, multicolored tent on an underdeveloped industrial site and established the Westbury Music Fair. It followed its first production, The King and I, with a decade of top-name talent and Broadway musicals. Then, recognizing its place on the theater scene was permanent, it planted its roots as a fully enclosed theater-in-the-round. Expanding its repertoire to match its new digs, the theater showcased performers such as The Who, Bruce Springsteen, and Julie Andrews. Today, past a lounge blazing in purple and red lights, guests find that same circular stage hosting equally great musical acts and musical theater.