What You'll Get
- $25 for one ticket for section 201, 207, 301, or 309 (up to $59.07 value)
- $35 for one ticket for sections 302–308 (up to $70.70 value)
- $45 for one ticket for sections 202–206 (up to $92.32 value)
- $55 for one ticket for section 101 or 105 (up to $92.32 value)
- Click to see the seating chart.
Celtic Thunder: Legacy Tour 2016
- How Celtic Thunder rolls: with a lilting rumble of six harmonious male voices, backed by a band of traditional Irish instrumentalists in an extravagantly staged show
- Their debut: at the Helix in Dublin in 2007
- Two years later: they’d topped Billboard’s World Albums chart and dominated ITunes World Album downloads in the U.S., Canada, and Australia
- Where you’ve seen them: on their numerous public television specials, performing at The White House and the Pentagon, and in those dreams where you eat the mythical Salmon of Knowledge’s iPod
- What makes this tour special: it celebrates twin legacies—the legacy of Irish music, which dates back centuries, and the legacy of their own world-dominating career, which is slightly shorter
- Ballads and jigs you’ll likely hear: ““Raggle Taggle Gypsy,” “Galway Girl,” the stirring ballad “Song For The Mira,” plus the principal singers’ solo renditions of such iconic tunes as “Danny Boy”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 27, 2016. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem beginning on 10/25 for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.