- $55 for one G-Pass to see Celtic Woman (up to $91.25 value)
- When: Tuesday, March 24, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Hamilton Place Theatre
- Seating: second balcony rows K–N
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Current Celtic Women: energetic fiddler Máiréad Nesbitt and vocalists Lisa Lambe, Susan McFadden, Máiréad Carlin, and Lynn Hilary
- Co-founder: composer David Downes
- Downes’ previous gig: musical director and orchestrator for Riverdance on Broadway
- The songs: a blend of traditional Celtic tunes, such as “Níl Sé’n Lá”, and modern songs, such as Simon and Garfunkel’s “Bridge Over Troubled Water”
- The spectacle: gauzy ball gowns, elaborate light displays, bag-pipers, drummers, and dancers
- The impressive stat: the group has sold more than 6 million albums across the globe