What You'll Get
- $53 for one ticket to see Celtic Woman (up to $87.10 value)
- When: Wednesday, March 25, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Budweiser Gardens
- Seating: rear sides of the upper bowl section
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click here to view the seating chart
- Current Celtic Women: energetic fiddler Máiréad Nesbitt and vocalists Lisa Lambe, Susan McFadden, Máiréad Carlin, and Lynn Hilary
- Co-founder: composer David Downes
- Downes’ previous gig: musical director and orchestrator for Riverdance on Broadway
- The songs: a blend of traditional Celtic tunes, such as “Níl Sé’n Lá”, and modern songs, such as Simon and Garfunkel’s “Bridge Over Troubled Water”
- The spectacle: gauzy ball gowns, elaborate light displays, bag-pipers, drummers, and dancers
- The impressive stat: the group has sold more than 6 million albums across the globe
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Mar 25, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Redeem starting 3/25/15 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Budweiser Gardens. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects innovation Arts & Entertainment's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 30 minutes before showtime. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.