- One ticket to see Celtic Woman
- When: Sunday, April 26, at 3 p.m.
- Where: Donald L. Tucker Civic Center
- Door time: 2 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $52 for upper sections 217–220 (up to $70.75 value)
- $56 for the lower sides or northeast or northwest club sections 1–3 (up to $75.75 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
- Current Celtic Women: energetic fiddler Máiréad Nesbitt and vocalists Lisa Lambe, Susan McFadden, Máiréad Carlin, and Lynn Hilary
- Co-founder: composer David Downes
- Downes’ previous gig: musical director and orchestrator for Riverdance on Broadway
- The songs: a blend of traditional Celtic tunes, such as “Níl Sé’n Lá”, and modern songs, such as Simon and Garfunkel’s “Bridge Over Troubled Water”
- The spectacle: gauzy ball gowns, elaborate light displays, bag-pipers, drummers, and dancers
- The impressive stat: the group has sold more than 6 million albums across the globe