- One ticket to see Celtic Woman
- When: Tuesday, June 9, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Civic Auditorium
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $53 for balcony seating, rows J–U (up to $87.52 value)
- $57 for orchestra or balcony seating, rows A–H (up to $93.57 value)
- Click to view the orchestra and balcony seating charts
- Current Celtic Women: energetic fiddler Máiréad Nesbitt and vocalists Lisa Lambe, Susan McFadden, Máiréad Carlin, and Lynn Hilary
- Co-founder: composer David Downes
- Downes’ previous gig: musical director and orchestrator for Riverdance on Broadway
- The songs: a blend of traditional Celtic tunes, such as “Níl Sé’n Lá”, and modern songs, such as Simon and Garfunkel’s “Bridge Over Troubled Water”
- The spectacle: gauzy ball gowns, elaborate light displays, bag-pipers, drummers, and dancers
- The impressive stat: the group has sold more than 6 million albums across the globe