- Ticket packages to stock-car races
- When: the KVET Country 250 on Saturday, July 18 or the Budweiser Classic 250 on Saturday, August 1; both races begin at 6 p.m.
- Where: Central Texas Speedway
- Seating: General admission
- Gate time: 3 p.m.
- $10 for one general-admission ticket ($15 value)
- $19 for two general-admission tickets ($30 value)
- $25 for one child all-access pass aged 3–12 ($50 value)
- $35 for one adult all-access pass ($70 value)
All-access passes include the following:
- General admission
- Access to pit area for up-close driver interaction
- Exclusive access to air-conditioned suites and the skydeck
- A champagne toast at the Car Bar (21+ only)
The value of this deal is based on regular ticket prices and doesn’t reflect student, senior, or military discounts. Children 12 and under are admitted free to general-admission areas.
Central Texas Speedway
A visit to Central Texas Speedway is kind of like hanging out in your own backyard, only here, instead of friends racing for the last hamburger from the grill, professional drivers race for glory around a 3/8-mile track. Still, the 39-acre site boasts homey features, including beach volleyball courts, horseshoe pits, and plenty of food and drinks. During races, fans can cheer from air-conditioned suites or bleacher seats close enough to the side-by-side action to see tires smoking and hear GPS systems giving drivers directions. When the pros aren’t tearing around the asphalt track, go-karts take over, allowing friends to battle each other at speeds of up to 65 miles-per-hour.