What You'll Get
- $19 for two general-admission tickets (up to $30 value)
- $29 for four general-admission tickets (up to $60 value)
- $39 for six general-admission tickets (up to $90 value)
- $49 for two VIP tickets (up to $100 value)
- $89 for four VIP tickets (up to $200 value)
- $129 for six VIP tickets (up to $300 value)
- Fans with VIP tickets view the races from air-conditioned suites where they can eat, mingle, and venture onto a walk-out sky deck
- When: Saturday, March 19, at 6 p.m. or Saturday, April 23, at 6 p.m.
Central Texas Speedway
A visit to Central Texas Speedway is kind of like hanging out in your own backyard, only here, instead of friends racing for the last hamburger from the grill, professional drivers race for glory around a 3/8-mile track. Still, the 39-acre site boasts homey features, including Pirate Energy Sand Bar, horseshoe pits, and plenty of food and drinks. During races, fans can cheer from air-conditioned suites or bleacher seats close enough to the side-by-side action to see tires smoking and hear GPS systems giving drivers directions. When the pros aren’t tearing around the asphalt track, go-karts take over, allowing friends to battle each other at speeds of up to 65 miles-per-hour.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Apr 23, 2016. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of event for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.