What You'll Get
- $20 for one general-admission ticket (up to $42.39 value)
- $30 for one ticket for VIP seating in rows 1–3 (up to $63.09 value)
- $49 for one ticket for VIP seating in rows 1–3, plus a pre-show meet and greet with a close-up magic show (up to $83.79 value)
- When: Friday, November 18, at 8 p.m. | Saturday, November 19, at 6 p.m. or 9 p.m. | Sunday, November 20, at 5 p.m.
Cerebral Sorcery Magic Show
- Cerebral Sorcery: In a reprise of a show that first premiered 15 years ago, magicians Francis Menotti and David London take audiences through a series of vignettes centered around a mysterious box, using illusions to solve riddles and metaphysical puzzles that reflect the depths of the human mind.
- Francis Menotti: a sleight-of-hand master with more than 30 years of experience creating his own off-the-wall magic tricks
- David London: an experimental illusionist whom Washington Post Weekend called “Our favorite mad genius magician.”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 20, 2016. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must redeem together to sit together. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Recommended for ages 16+. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.