- One G-Pass ticket to Fitz & The Tantrums
- When: Thursday, September 11, at 8 p.m.
- Where: CFE Arena
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $20 for sections 101–104 and 117–118 (up to a $35.95 value)
- $25 for standing general-admission floor (up to a $40.55 value)
- $25 for sections 105–106 and 115–116 (up to $40.55 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Fitz & The Tantrums
- Band to Watch: what Rolling Stone labeled Fitz & The Tantrums as its breakthrough debut album Pickin’ Up the Pieces hit No. 1 on the Billboard Heatseekers chart
- “We’re way ahead of you, Rolling Stone”: an alleged reaction by the legion of fans the band has accumulated through relentless touring — including a stint with Maroon 5 — countless TV appearances, and heaps of critical acclaim and deserved buzz
- The sound: whistles, ecstatic beats, horns, soulful vocals, and ready-made party anthems such as the No. 1 singles “Out of My League” and “The Walker” that feel like James Brown headlining Lollapalooza
- Speaking of Brown: Vogue Daily says, “Not only do L.A.–based six-piece Fitz and the Tantrums share James Brown’s penchant for snazzy-dressed brass bands and feel-good retro ballads, they also have the late godfather of soul’s tireless work ethic.”