What You'll Get
- One G-Pass to Festival of Praise Tour 2014 featuring Fred Hammond & Donnie McClurkin
- When: Friday, October 17, at 8 p.m.
- Where: CFE Arena
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees
- $25 for 100-level seating (up to $43.55 value)
- $35 for floor seating (up to $53.75 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Festival of Praise Tour 2014 featuring Fred Hammond & Donnie McClurkin
- You first met Fred Hammond as: the bassist for The Winans, a member of the best-selling gospel acts Commissioned and Radical for Christ, and a Grammy, Dove, and Stellar-award winning solo performer
- Fred’s nickname: “The Babyface of Gospel,” which refers to his talents as a music arranger and his pinchable cheeks
- Fred’s croon: a gentle tenor that also packs a surprising punch when needed
- Why Donnie McClurkin started singing: he was inspired at an early age by Andraé Crouch after his aunt joined the gospel legend’s choir
- Donnie’s croon: a smooth, yet eager waterfall of dulcet tones that’s earned him three Grammys, two BET and Soul Train Awards, an NAACP Image Award, and ten Stellar awards
- What to expect from the show: tunes that move from traditional gospel to funk, R&B, acoustic rock, and a cappella
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 17, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Use for admission at CFE Arena on 10/17. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.