All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $33 for one tickets to see The All-American Rejects (up to $47.05 value)
- When: Thursday, April 16, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Chaifetz Arena
- General admission
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
The All-American Rejects
- How you know them: from their power-pop hits such “Dirty Little Secret,” “Move Along,” and “It Ends Tonight”
- What their first single, “Swing, Swing,” did: caught the attention of Interscope Records and galvanized golfers
- When they formed: in 1999, when lead vocalist Tyson Ritter and lead guitarist Nick Wheeler were still teenagers in Oklahoma
- Since then: they’ve released four full-length albums and become one of the millennial decade’s definitive stadium acts
- Their latest album: 2012’s Kids in the Street, which embraces a synth-influenced sound and a variety of genres
- Why Ritter looks familiar: he played a self-absorbed rock star on NBC’s Parenthood
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Apr 16, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Redeem on 4/16 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at the venue. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.