What You'll Get
- $57 for one G-Pass ticket for seating in section 4–8 (rows JJ–OO) or sections 10–15 (rows D–M) (up to $99.60 value)
- $78 for one G-Pass ticket for seating in section 4–8 (rows AA–II) (up to $121.60 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- How her subjects know her: as The Queen of Funk
- How her family knows her: as Yvette Marie Stevens
- When you first heard her: in 1974 with her band Rufus, when “Tell Me Something Good” first hit the airwaves
- Her last single with Rufus: “Ain’t Nobody”
- 1978: the year she launched her solo career, which would produce a string of singles including “I’m Every Woman,” “I Feel For You,” and “Don’t Talk 2 Strangers”
- The music genres she’s since embraced: soul, R&B, gospel, pop, rock, country, and classical
- 10: the number of Grammy awards she’s earned
- Tell me something good that I probably didn’t know: she was featured on Steve Winwood’s “Higher Love”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Feb 19, 2016. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices, which may change. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.