- $57 for one G-Pass ticket for seating in section 4–8 (rows JJ–OO) or sections 10–15 (rows D–M) (up to $99.60 value)
- $78 for one G-Pass ticket for seating in section 4–8 (rows AA–II) (up to $121.60 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- How her subjects know her: as The Queen of Funk
- How her family knows her: as Yvette Marie Stevens
- When you first heard her: in 1974 with her band Rufus, when “Tell Me Something Good” first hit the airwaves
- Her last single with Rufus: “Ain’t Nobody”
- 1978: the year she launched her solo career, which would produce a string of singles including “I’m Every Woman,” “I Feel For You,” and “Don’t Talk 2 Strangers”
- The music genres she’s since embraced: soul, R&B, gospel, pop, rock, country, and classical
- 10: the number of Grammy awards she’s earned
- Tell me something good that I probably didn’t know: she was featured on Steve Winwood’s “Higher Love”