What You'll Get
- One orchestra or balcony ticket to the Chamber Music Society of Lincoln Center with Emerson String Quartet
- When: Wednesday, May 20, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Harris Theater
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees.
- $15 for C-level seating (up to $30 value)
- $22.50 for B-level seating (up to $45 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Chamber Music Society of Lincoln Center with Emerson String Quartet
- The Theme: It’s Chicago’s first chance to heard the brand new incarnation of the Grammy-winning Emerson String Quartet, who’ve been hailed by Fortune magazine as “arguably the world’s best group of chamber musicians”
- Notable Player: newly appointed cellist Paul Watkins, the first new member of the Emerson String Quartet in over three decades
- Highlights: Liebermann’s “New Work for String Quartet,” which was co-commissioned by the CMS, plus a stunning performance of Mozart’s Quintet in E-flat major for Two Violins, Two Violas, and Cello, K. 614
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 20, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting 5/20 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Harris Theater. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must redeem/purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Harris Theater's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 30 mintues before showtime. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.