- One G-Pass to the Champions Cup tennis event
- When: Wednesday, April 1, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Pinnacle Bank Arena
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- See the event schedule.
- $30 for one seat in rows 21–27 of section 103, 110, or 114 ($68.45 value)
- $60 for one seat in rows 11–20 of section 103–104, 109–110, 114–115, or 120–121 ($94 value)
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
At the Champions Cup on April 1, the magic number will be 236. But that’s not how many times a tennis ball must be hit before it bursts into a plume of fuzz—it’s the number of combined titles won by the night’s four competitors. That evening, tennis legends John McEnroe, Jim Courier, James Blake, and Andy Roddick will attempt to one-up each other in pursuit of victory at Pinnacle Bank Arena.
The Champions Cup will unfold as part of the 2015 Powershares Series, a competitive circuit showcasing top tennis stars at major U.S. arenas throughout March and April. Each of the series’ one-night events is headlined by four icons, who pair off for semifinal matches before the winners clash for the evening’s title and the front seat on the ride home.