Five internationally acclaimed magicians combine their talents for a show featuring comedy, illusion, mind-reading, and escape artistry
What You'll Get
- Seating: mezzanine
- Click here to view seating chart
- Must purchase tickets in the same transaction to sit together.
Champions of Magic
- The cast: with more than 30 million online views between them, this cast of top magicians includes international award-winners presenting incredible mind reading, stunning close-up magic and daring large-scale illusions
- The show: incredible illusions with supercars, an impossible escape from Houdini’s water torture cell, a mind-blowing prediction that has to be seen to be believed, levitation high above the stage and a finale beyond explanation.
- The accolades: NBC called the event “The most incredible show,” FOX 8 said of the show “That’s incredible….you guys are rock stars!”, and ABC added “The UK’s best illusionists.”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Feb 2, 2020. Refundable only within 24 hours of purchase. Limit 8/person, subject to ticket availability. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem for a ticket at venue box office. Must purchase vouchers in the same transaction to sit together. Merchant is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.
About Union County Performing Arts Center
As a living landmark to the performing arts and cornerstone of the Rahway Arts District, the Union County Performing Arts Center has endured history and earned its way onto the National and State Registers of Historic Places. Recently restored to its 1928 luster, the former Rahway Theatre retains the charm and grandeur of its vaudeville theater origins while encouraging new forms of entertainment. From its 1,300 seats––where crowds once gathered to watch RKO movies and WWII newsreels––audiences can marvel at the theater’s opulent, gold-crested ceilings and ponder how many dresses can be made from its rich red drapes. One of the theater’s proudest treasures is its original Wurlitzer organ, which is small in stature, but emits massive sound out of its 500 pipes.