What You'll Get
- $29 for a one-day general admission with Red Carpet access pass on Friday, January 13, at 7 p.m. (up to $41.36 value)
- $45 for a one-day general admission pass on Saturday, January 14, at 12 p.m. (up to $62.06 value)
- $39 for a one-day general admission pass on Sunday, January 15, at 12:15 p.m. (up to $51.71 value)
- $99 for a three-day general admission pass on January 13–15 (up to $130.37 value)
Chandler International Film Festival
- Friday: On one screen, a series of comedy shorts is followed by a selection of international films; the other screen displays a double-feature of thrillers. An after-party at Brix on Boston follows.
- Saturday: Canadian writer, producer, and director Lee Chambers opens the proceedings with a filmmaker workshop, followed by almost ten hours of short and feature-length cinema on both screens.
- Sunday: A documentary on teenage drug addiction gives way to an action comedy featuring bumbling criminal types to fill the feature-length theater’s schedule; the short films theater screens experimental movies, animation, and dark, suspenseful thrillers. The festival’s award ceremony ties a bow on the proceedings, and another after-party follows.
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of event for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.