What You'll Get
- $17 for one G-Pass to Channel 96-1 Summer Social featuring Carly Rae Jepsen, MKTO, and Jordin Sparks (up to $33.58 value)
- When: Tuesday, June 16, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: The Fillmore Charlotte
- General-admission standing
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click to view the venue layout
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Channel 96-1 Summer Social
- Carly Rae Jepsen: This former finalist on Canadian Idol rocketed up Billboard’s Hot 100 chart (and 20 other charts) thanks to her nine-time platinum, double Grammy-winning single “Call Me Maybe.” Since then she’s released Kiss, which further cemented her superstar status with dance-ready ear candy such as “This Kiss” and “Tonight I’m Getting Over You.”
- MKTO: The “Misfit Kids and Total Outcasts” combo of Malcolm Kelly and Tony Oller, formerly of Nickelodeon’s Gigantic, craft an exciting mix of hip-hop and pop best heard in gold-certified singles such as “Classic” and the viral video hit “Thank You.”
- Jordin Sparks: After taking home the win on season six of American Idol, this powerful belter rocketed up the charts with “Battlefield” and “S.O.S. (Let the Music Play)”, landed on VH1’s list of the “100 Greatest Women in Music,” and graced the silver screen alongside Whitney Houston in 2012’s Sparkle.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 16, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Use for admission at The Fillmore Charlotte on 6/16. Refundable only on day of purchase. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon, Live Nation, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.