What You'll Get
- $37.15 for one ticket for main floor orchestra seating (up to $62.15 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
Chantal Kreviazuk & Raine Maida
- How you know Chantal Kreviazuk: She’s a two-time Juno Award-winning singer-songwriter who’s released five of her own studio albums, plus a stirring rendition of John Denver’s “Leaving on a Jet Plane,” which appeared on the Armageddon soundtrack.
- How Avril Lavigne, Gwen Stefani, Kelly Clarkson, Jennifer Lopez, and Carrie Underwood know her: as a co-writer on songs including “He Wasn’t,” “Rich Girl,” “Walk Away,” “Emotions,” and “Unapologize”
- How you know Raine Maida: as the lead singer of alt-rock act Our Lady Peace and solo artist behind 2007’s The Hunter’s Lullaby and 2013’s We All Get Lighter
- How Uncle Kracker and Mariannas Trench know him: he’s co-written multiple tracks for both bands and others including pop-punkers Hawk Nelson
- How you know them together: as Mr. and Mrs. Kreviazuk-Maida. After meeting at a Pearl Jam concert, the duo merged personally and professionally, marrying, co-writing numerous songs, and lending their support to humanitarian groups and charities
- What to expect live: their new project Moon Vs. Sun, which sees the couple blending their distinct vocals on songs that may include “Ghosts of You” and “Rising Tide”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Feb 13, 2016. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on 2/13 for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Chrysler Theatre
There's usually something entrancing to see on Chrysler Theatre's stage, but there's always a captivating view from its walls of windows. The building sits along the Detroit River, with a prime outlook on Detroit's skyline. Twelve hundred red seats fill the auditorium, stately and comfy in equal measure. The Chrysler is part of St. Clair College, which has a robust musical theater department to fill the stage when it's not hosting touring shows.