- $25 for one general-admission ticket (up to $42.99 value)
Charged Up Music Festival
- B.o.B: B.o.B might be young, but he’s already collaborated with the likes of Hayley Williams from Paramour, Rivers Cuomo from Weezer, and Bruno Mars. Considering that, plus his six Grammy nominations and 10 platinum and multi-platinum singles, it’s easy to see why MTV named him one of the “Hottest MCs in the Game.”
- Mike Will Made It: He’s the Atlanta artist who produced 2 Chainz’s “No Lie,” Juicy J’s “Bandz a Make Her Dance,” Rihanna’s “Pour It Up,” and Miley Cyrus’s “We Can’t Stop.” He also has a solid solo career on the horizon, as evidenced by his up-coming debut album, Ransom, which will feature heavyweights such as Wiz Khalifa, Future, and Kendrick Lamar.
- Black Alley: An eclectic fusion of funk, rock, go-go, and soul emanates from this DC-based act. The resulting sound, which the group dubs “soul garage,” can be heard on tracks such as “Artists’ Prayer” and “U Got It.”
- Also Appearing: Eearz | Impxct | Visto and Hippie Life Krew | Jay IDK | Cloud 9 | Kelow | Redline Graffiti | Jace of Two 9 | Kerim the DJ | DJ Underdog | Flash Frequency | One Love Massive
- The Day’s Battles: On stage you can watch emcees hurl rhymes at one another during a rap battle and a producer beat battle. Meanwhile a pop-up nightclub will host Party Wars to determine the ultimate party personality.
- The Refreshments: bites from food trucks pair with drinks from a biergarten and multiple full bars
- How to Burn Off the Energy You Can’t Dance Away: by jumping on the giant moon bounce and playing beer pong, corn hole, and flip cup in the exclusive VIP area